- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Personal expenses
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
Enrich your sightseeing experience in the UAE’s capital city with a comprehensive Big Bus Tour of Abu Dhabi. This flexible tour allows you to immerse in a blend of Abu Dhabi’s modern urban flair and traditional heritage from an exceptionally unique vantage point on a bright open-top, double-decker bus.
See the awe-inspiring Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Yas Island, and Masdar City as you get around the city aboard a Big Bus. Besides a free entry to such iconic attractions as Heritage Village, Etihad Gallery Museum and Marina Mall Sky Tower, this tour includes a free dhow cruise. You’ll also be able to combine your Big Bus tour with a visit to Etihad Tower’s Observation Deck.
With a ticket validity of 24 hours or 48 hours, this amazing hop on hop off tour not only lets you take in marvelous views at your own convenience but also listen to intriguing audio commentary available in eight different languages: Arabic, English, French, Mandarin, Italian, German, Russian, and Spanish. You can further make a selection between two routes such as Red Route and Island Shuttle, which together offer 20 plus stops.
If you wish to explore the capital city’s main highlights with a convenient option offering meticulously planned itinerary, then you should certainly consider Big Bus Tour during your vacation in Abu Dhabi.
More about Abu Dhabi
More about this tour
- Please carry a valid ID Proof/Passport along with you during the sightseeing tour
- The daytime tour offers the perfect orientation to Dubai with pre-recorded commentary available in 8 languages
- A Big Bus Sightseeing tour is available every day
- The duration of the tour is 1 Hour and 40 Mins each
- Please click here to view Big Bus Red Route Map - Big Bus - Red Route
- Big bus timetable: Click here
- Operational timings:- 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM (Everyday)
- Important Note -
- Al hosn app green status required only for residents
- If fully vaccinated, provide the vaccination certificate with a negative PCR test (14 days validity)
- If NOT fully vaccinated, provide a negative PCR test (48 hours validity)