- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- First Entrance fees
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
Yas Waterworld is an absolute haven to enjoy water fun and thrill in the UAE. It is one of the star highlights of Yas Island and is placed next to attractions such as Ferrari Water World Abu Dhabi, CLYMB Abu Dhabi and Yas Marina Circuit. There are over 40 rides, slides and other water experiences. Majority of them are distinct and first of its kind, especially the super exhilarating hydromagnetic waterslide.
What To Expect?
Find Rides for All Skill Levels in a Fantastic Setting
Themed around the fascinating Legend of the Lost Pearl, Yas Waterworld has been mainly built to honor to the Emirati heritage of pearl diving. Full of exciting water-based attractions, it offers as many as 45 rides, slides, and games that are definite to transport you to a world of sheer water adventure and amusement. As these attractions are split into four distinct thrill levels, you can be assured of a refreshing day out in the mega water theme park.
Have the Most Extreme Aquatic Fun & Thrill
Daredevils can jump right into extreme action with many super exhilarating rides that fall under Shaheen’s Adrenaline Rush, from Liwa Loop, Jebel Drop, and Falcon’s Falaj to Dawwama and Hamlool’s Hump. For some fast fun, head off to Dhabi’s Exciting Adventure which features an array of remarkable options by way of Bandit Bomber, Yadi Yas, Sebag, and Slither’s Slides.
It’s a Favorite of Kids and Families too
The park boasts of everything to keep yourself and your family super entertained all through the time you spend here. So don’t worry if you are joined by your smaller ones. As you get your pulse racing and experience absolute thrill, let your little ones ease themselves into water at the park’s many dedicated sections such as Tot’s Playground, Cannon Point, Marah Fortress, Yehal, Yadi Yas etc
- Yas Waterworld General Admission Ticket
- Gain priority entry with Premium Ticket
- Access to 40 plus rides, slides and other water attractions
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (only if transport option selected)
- Enjoy a smooth access to the largest water park in Abu Dhabi.
- Located on Yas Island, it is right next to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and has attractions such as CLYMB Abu Dhabi, Warner Bros Abu Dhabi and KidZania, among others, nearby.
- With over 40 plus cool and exciting rides, you’ll get the chance to experience many first of their kind rides.
- Chance to hit Bubble Barrel, the largest surfable sheet in the world.
- Take in fast fun and adventure with its exclusive rides like Dawwama, Jebel Drop, Bandit Bomber, Falcons Falaj, Liwa Loop, and Hamlool’s Hump.
- There are also kid-specific attractions such as Marah Fortress, Al Raha River, Tot’s Playground, and Cannon Point.
More about Abu Dhabi Water Parks
More about this tour
- Venue Address: Ferrari World - Yas Waterworld - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Guests are required to show Evidence of fully ‘Vaccinated status’/ ‘Green Pass’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app).
- There will be no refund for unused or partially used services.
- ATMs, Prayer rooms, Baby changing and feeding facilities, smoking areas are located on the Plaza level.
- Valet parking, Lockers, Strollers are available on extra charges at the venue itself.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- VIP Experience, Driving Experience and Scuderia Challenge (Advanced Simulators) are not allowed in Ferrari World Theme Park.
- Operational Hours -
Yas Water World - 10 am - 7 pm (Sunday to Saturday)
- Note: Saturday 22 October: the park operates from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Monday 31 October: from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Important Note:
- Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report ( UAE based lab )
- A Fully Vaccinated report is required.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years & below 1.1 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
There are no comments yet.